Currently no news archives available.
London, UK â€“ Friday February 4th 2011 â€“ Today Ubisoft announced the details of the Settlers 7: Paths to a KingdomTM Gold Edition, available on February 25th in a unique hybrid version compatible for both Windows based PC and Macintosh computers in the UK.
The Settlers 7: Paths to a KingdomTM Gold Edition will feature the original game as well as all the downloadable content (DLC) released to date, offering a wide variety of multiplayer and single missions, many different maps and hours of gameplay for an intense immersion in the Settlers 7 world.
The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom Gold Edition contains:
- Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom full game
- Settlers 7: DLC Pack 1
- Three additional challenging multiplayer maps ("Battle of Tanholm"; "Tempest Taiga"; "Fiery Chasm")
- Settlers 7: DLC Pack 2
- Three additional 4-player-Maps ("Whitewater Falls"; "Twin Peaks"; "Grassland Mesa") for Skirmish, Multiplayer & Empire Mode.
- Additional Event Location ("Tower of Tandria")
- Additional Victory Point ("Pacifist"; "Economist"; Ascetic")
- Additional Ecobuilding ("Order of Knights"; "Infernal Mines")
- Settlers 7: DLC Pack 3
- A Campaign Expansion ("Rise of the Rebellion") with 5 additional Campaign-Maps
- A Scenario Expansion ("Shadow Over Tandria") with 2 additional gigantic Scenario-Maps
This new Settlers 7: DLC Pack 3 will allow players to live a whole new Settlers adventure, bringing a new 5-maps campaign for more than 10 hours of playtime, as well as 2 new maps within the scenario game mode, for an additional 10 hours of pure Settlers intense gameplay.
Get it today here
Â·Enjoy the new map for skirmish and multiplayer
The Valley of Monhaim is surrounded by alpine mountains. Three competitors challenge you in a race for victory. The starting sectors offer plenty of building space. But you should pay close attentionto your enemies because their bases are close-by. To gain tactical advantage you may conquer the huge, nebulous central sector, which offers a Victory Point and makes for a hub to reach your competitors. Use research to gain the technological edge over your opponents and strengthen your economy by trading with the Ports along the rivers.
Â·The new Technology Board "The Occult Science" offers players 6 exciting Occult Technologies:
1. Necromancy: Fallen soldiers briefly come back from the dead to avenge their death.
2. Evil Eye: Fewer Clerics are needed to proselytize Camps.
3. Deal with the Devil: For every soldier you send to kingdom come, youâ€™ll be rewarded with coins.
4. Demonic Bargaining: Youâ€™ll get more coins for each batch of Garments and Jewellery you sell at Ports and Marketplaces.
5. Dark Aura: The effect of Clerics deployed in Camps is increased by 5%.
6. Hidden Persuasion: With every deal they close at Ports or Market Places, your Traders have a 10% chance of obtaining their merchandise without having to pay.
Â·The new Trading Board "The Pentacle" is now available in the Map Forge.
Â·Added the new Template Exchange to upload, browse, share and rate templates created in the Map Forge.
Â·Fixed a wrong message that was displayed after the game lost its network connection
Â·Fixed a double displayed mentor text
Â·Fixed a bug related to the shortcuts on MAC that were implemented with patch 1.09 â€“ Shortcuts now work on MacOS
Â·Fixed a bug were a Facebook account cannot be connected to game
Â·Fixed a rare desync when players quit the game
Â·Players with the 32-bit version of Vista & Windows 7 should increase the amount of virtual RAM thatâ€™s available to the game:Or else they wonâ€™t be able to play in high details
1. Go to Start -> Accessories -> Command prompt.
2. Rightclick it and select "Run as Administrator".
3. Type (or copy): BCDEDIT /Set IncreaseUserVa 2300
4. There should be a confirmation that it worked.
Download it here
Â· Players will now be informed if a player is lagging behind when loading a multiplayer session
Â· Players who are not responding for more that 45 seconds can now be kicked by vote
Â· Fixed a rare freeze when conquering a sector owned by another player or AI
Â· Fixed a non upgradeable tower on "Battle for Tanholm"
Â· Fixed a bug with a non reachable sector on "Grassland Mesa"
Â· Fixed a savegame issue on the 1st campaign map
Â· Fixed a bug with the gameÂ´s connection to Facebook
Â· Fixed a rare bug where the new victory points "Pacifist" and "Ascetic" were not awarded correctly
Â· Fixed a rare crash with corrupt savegames
Download it from here
Version 1.09 details:
Â·Game duration time is now displayed when hovering the mouse cursor over the icon in the bottom left corner. Clicking the slider locks it into position
Â·Gameplay speed in singleplayer games can be changed now (Slow/Snail [75%], Normal/Mouse [100%], Fast/Rabbit [150%])
Â·The weather effect settings can be modified in the gameplay menu
Â·Text fields now support the paste feature (CTRL + V)
Â·Added a spam protection to the chat system
Â·Player icons now show if other players are human or an AI
Â·Added a link to The Settlers My City â€“ Facebook game
Â·Improved resource marker
Â·The game will no longer crash if a sector is conquered in the same moment as a workshop inside is completed
Â·A general will not attempt to retreat to the sector he is currently in
Â·Street upgrades after an earthquake work correctly now
Â·Enjoy the fifth and ninth campaign map, optimized for skirmish and multiplayer
The arid, cliff landscape of Moorach is home to a fierce conflict between two opponents. There are slightly different starting conditions, so adapt your strategy wisely. Both rivals have access to marketplaces. There are two major landmarks characterizing Moorach: a huge meteorite crater where the Alchemist has set up his laboratory, and the Dark Fortress on the opposing side of the valley, where the Fallen Knight has set up camp with his band of robbers. There are watermills located at riversides and lakesides which may help to complement your economy.
Kronstedt, the kingdom in the heart of Tandria, is the stage for a challenge between three rulers. The Opponents have slightly different starting conditions and are separate by several rivers, which run through the land. Find river ports to enhance your economy. In Kronstedt, all midway sectors are heavily defended. Several isles are located in the huge central lake. All lake isles are fortified. One of them is even harbors a victory point, if you dare to try and defeat the cannon towers. The Cathedral, Pilgrimage Site and Royal Observatory may be useful to overcome your opponents.
-V = Deploy Farm
-B = Deploy Mountain Shelter
-N = Deploy Lodge
-F = Deploy Stronghold
-G = Deploy Church
-H = Deploy Export Office
-T = Deploy Constructor
-Z = Deploy Well
Shift+ Hotkey lets you jump to and traverse through the respective buildings